Browse by Category
AudioQuest Forest Ethernet Cable
- E-piphany Product Feed
RJ/E Forest prepared Cat 7 Ethernet cables use use solid 0.5% Silver conductors, which completely eliminate strand interaction, one of the biggest sources of distortion in cables, for clearer, more dynamic and involving sound. Superior conductor metals minimize distortion by having fewer grain boundaries and less impurities (such as oxides) at those boundaries. Solid High-Density Polyethylene (PE) insulation helps maintain critical signal-pair geometry. Of course all AudioQuest Ethernet cables honor the directionality inherent in all analog and digital audio cables; arrows on the jackets indicate the direction (from source to destination) for the best audio performance.
Over the past several years there's been a revolution in the way people store, distribute, and access digital media (in real time), including photos, movies, and, of course, music. No longer dependent on physical media, our media is often data that's moved from multiple devices to multiple locations. For audio applications and protocols, audio over Ethernet offers the virtues of high-speed, low time delay (latency), significant distance capability (328 feet without an active booster or repeater), and extremely low-jitter, bit-perfect communication. Who wouldn't want all of these things?
- Geometry Stabilizing Solid High-Density Polyethylene Insulation
- Solid 0.5% Silver Conductors
- Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications, like HDMI audio. These signals, being such a high frequency, travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor. As the surface is made of high-purity silver, the performance is very close to that of a solid silver cable, but priced much closer to solid copper cable. This is an incredibly cost effective way of manufacturing very high-quality HDMI cables.
- High-speed Data Capacity
- The Cat 7 cable standard has been created to allow 10-Gigabit Ethernet over 100 m of copper cabling.
- All Conductors Controlled for RF Noise Directionality
- CMG (CL3 & FT4) Rated PVC Jacket
- Gold-Plated Nickel Connectors with 100% Shield Coverage
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review