Compact speaker, big sound
Pure and simple
707 S2’s two-way design makes for a sound that feels remarkably cohesive. That’s down to the purity of its components, including a Continuum™ cone bass/midrange driver and a Carbon Dome tweeter.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
Description – 2-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
Frequency range – -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
Frequency response – 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
Sensitivity – 84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
Nominal impedance – 8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)
Recommended amplifier power – 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 280mm (11 in)
- Width: 165mm (6.5 in)
- Depth: 260mm (10.2 in) cabinet only
- 276mm (10.9 in) including grille and terminals
Net weight – 6.0kg (13.2 lb)