Browse by Category
Denon DCD-1600NE Super Audio CD Player with AL32 Processing
- E-piphany Product Feed
Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continued to actively develop Hi-Fi components and accumulate, refine, and pass down Hi-Fi audio technologies. The DCD-1600NE focuses on achieving the essence of a disc player: ultra-high precision in reading discs and supplying high-quality audio signals to the amp. To achieve this, the signal paths are as short as possible and the whole circuitry is minimized. The engineers also redesigned the disc drive mechanism brackets and the chassis to eliminate vibration, the great enemy of disc players, and achieve ultra-vibration-resistant performance. The information on the disc is now read with impeccable accuracy and a clean, high-grade signal is supplied to the DCD-1600NE’s Advanced AL32 Processing Plus circuitry. Besides CD and Super Audio CD playback, the DCD features playback of audio recordings up to PCM192/24 or DSD5.6 recorded on a DVD R/RW for full flexibility and extended access to high resolution audio.
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS
- Advanced AL32 Processing and Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A Converter - Digital recordings beautifully faithful to the original sound
- DAC Master Clock Circuit Design - Jitter-free audio reproduction
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction - Minimizes unwanted vibration
- Carefully designed construction, minimum signal paths and selected Hi-Fi parts - Preserves audio signal purity
- Denon original drive mechanism with S.V.H. loader - Accurate pickup and decoding from all discs
- Playback of CD and Super Audio CD; DSD (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz) files and PCM files up to 192 kHz / 24 bits recorded on DVD R/RW - Extended disc support for modern high-res audio
- Separated digital and analogue power supply - Preserves audio signal purity
- Pure Direct Mode - For clean output
- Available in Premium Silver and Black - Perfectly matching the PMA-1600NE Integrated Amp
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review