Browse by Category
Epson EB-L400U (4,500 Lumens) WUXGA Laser
- E-piphany Product Feed
The EB-L400U is an entry-level laser projector and the ideal replacement for existing lamp-based models in meeting rooms and educational establishments. It offers 4,500-lumen brightness, detailed WUXGA resolution, and a range of useful connectivity options.
Affordable laser performance
The EB-L400U offers impressive 4,500-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution at an affordable price, meaning you can upgrade to laser performance and reliability without paying a premium. Pin-sharp image quality and equally high White and Colour Light Output give your presentations impact, even in brightly-lit rooms.
Reliable and durable
The EB-L400U is based around Epson's proven laser technology, which offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. The projector is covered by a five-year, 12,000-hour guarantee.
Easy, flexible installation
A smaller, lighter casing than products of similar brightness¹ makes it easy to replace existing units with the EB-L400U, while laser technology means these projectors can be mounted at and project from any angle, making them ideal for any scenario.
Stylish new design
A fresh, new casing design means that the EB-L400U will look completely at home in even the most style-conscious of new developments.
- 4,500-lumen brightness: Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
- WUXGA resolution: Sharp Full HD picture for excellent readability
- Easy, flexible installation: Smaller, lighter casing make installation easy
- Fit and forget reliability: Durable Epson technology supported by a five-year, 12,000-hour warranty
- Flexible connectivity options: Including two HDMI connections, USB and LAN for easy integration
Colour Light Output
White Light Output
Laser Light source
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review