- A Complete DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Experience
- Upmixes Standard Surround Formats
- THX®-Certified for Cinema Reference Sound
- FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
- Latest Dual-Zone HDMI®
- 200 W per Channel
- THX® Select2™ Plus Certification
- DTS:X® and Dolby Atmos® to 5.2.4 Channels
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Legacy Formats
- Chromecast built-in*1, DTS Play-Fi®*1, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with AccuReflex Technology
- FlareConnect™*1 Multi-Room Wireless Technology
- HDMI® 8 In (1 Front), Main Out, Zone 2 Out (HDCP 2.2/HDR Pass-through*2)
- THX® Select2™ Plus Cinema-Reference Audio Performance
- 2.4-channel DTS:X and Dolby Atmos Object-based Audio Decoding
- DTS Neural:X Upmixes Standard 5.1 and 7.1 formats to 3D Sound
- HDMI Supports 4K/60 Hz, BT.2020, HDR (HDR10/Dolby Vision™*1) Pass-through, 4:4:4 Color Space, and HDCP 2.2-protected Video*2
- Zone 2 HDMI Output Distributes 4K/60 Hz Video to a Second Display
- Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, AirPlay, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth*3, TuneIn, Spotify®, TIDAL*1, and Deezer*1 Audio Streaming*4
- MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and Apple Lossless Playback Over Network and USB
- Network Hi-Res Audio (DSD 5.6 MHz, 192/24 PCM, Dolby® TrueHD)
- Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 Outputs for Multi-room Analog and Digital (HDMI/Network/OPT/COAX) Audio with Independent Volume/Tone Controls
- Whole House Mode
- AccuEQ Calibration with AccuReflex for Seamless Object-based, Multichannel, and Stereo Sound (Setup Mic Included)
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- 2 Multichannel Pre-Outs for 7.2.4-channel Object-based Audio (Separate Stereo Amp Required)
- Onkyo Controller*5 App for iOS and Android™ Devices
- 200 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 340 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification for Smooth Low-Distortion Power
- Customized High-Output Transformer, Custom Audio-Grade Capacitors, Separate Transformer for Standby
- Separated Digital and Analog Circuitry to Reduce Interference
- Extruded Metal Heat Sink with Polycarbonate Cooling Fan
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) Noise-free Signal Processing for All Channels
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Surround, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express, DTS Neural:X, THX® Cinema/Music/Game, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio Decoding
- Separate 384 kHz/32-bit AK4490 Stereo DAC (Front L/R), 2 x 768 kHz/32-bit AK4458 Multichannel DACs (Surround Channels)
- Discrete 192 kHz/24-bit AK4388 Stereo DACs (x2) for Zone 2 and Zone 3
- Multiple 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear), Main, and Zone 2 Outputs
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability (Rear Input)
- 2 Multichannel Pre-Outs and Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs
- Zone 2 and Zone 3 Powered Speaker Outputs/Bi-Amping Outputs
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output) and 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 5 Digital Audio Inputs (3 Optical and 2 Coaxial) and 7 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input (MM) for Turntable Connection
- Dual Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- 12 V Trigger Out (Assignable) with IR Input; Supports IP and RS232
- 3 mm Headphone Input
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) ±10 dB for All Channels
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for All Channels (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- New Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Setup Function
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- 40 FM/AM and 40 Internet Radio Station Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Control Knob
- Simple Remote Control
A COMPLETE DTS:X® AND DOLBY ATMOS® EXPERIENCE
Packing 9.2 channels, the TX-RZ1100 unlocks a full 5.2.4-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X experience via four in-ceiling (or up-firing) speakers. Included 11.2 multichannel pre-outs enable 7.2.4-channel layouts (requires stereo amp).
UPMIXES STANDARD SURROUND FORMATS
DTS Neural:X™ retrieves spacial cues from standard multichannel formats and upmixes for 3D playback that’s virtually identical to a native DTS:X source, giving your existing Blu-ray library a new lease on life.
THX®-CERTIFIED FOR CINEMA REFERENCE SOUND
THX® Select2™ Plus guarantees distortion-free Cinema Reference Volume in your home. Certified products are subjected to the industry’s toughest bench-tests to satisfy THX requirements for audio performance.
ONKYO HIGH-CURRENT DIGITAL AMPLIFICATION
The TX-RZ1100 combines high-current driving architecture with sophisticated digital amplification and filtering technology. Noise-reduction hardware including a custom high-output transformer delivers fast dynamics, thrilling power, and stunningly precise detail resolution. Painstakingly tuned for velvet-smooth and emotionally evocative audio reproduction, Onkyo High-Current Digital is where power meets control.
COHESIVE MULTIDIMENSIONAL SOUND
AccuReflex—part of the AccuEQ room calibration suite—phase-matches Dolby Atmos-enabled and floor-standing speakers for seamless reproduction of object-based sound. AccuEQ optimizes the system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.
CHROMECAST BUILT-IN*, DTS PLAY-FI®*, AIRPLAY, WI-FI®, AND BLUETOOTH®
Popular smartphone and PC music apps let you mirror what’s playing to your TX-RZ1100 with ease using Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi. The receiver also features AirPlay, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi for universal wireless audio support.
* Enabled with a firmware update.
SPOTIFY®, DEEZER, TIDAL, AND TUNEIN
Enjoy any music you want on your home cinema via these popular smartphone and PC applications or via Onkyo Controller.
FLARECONNECT™ WIRELESS MULTI-ROOM AUDIO
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller** app.
INPUTS COMPATIBLE WITH FLARECONNECT
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specification for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
HOUSEWIDE PLAYBACK OF ANY SOURCE
Put extra speakers you have to good use—connect them to the receiver’s Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 outputs. Dedicated DACs and smartphone control let you manage content in any zone.
LATEST DUAL-ZONE HDMI®
Select HDMI terminals support HDR (HDR10/Dolby Vision™*) pass-through, 4:4:4 color-space, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 for next-generation Ultra HD Blu-ray, streaming 4K video, and 4K/60 Hz PC-based gaming. Zone 2 output transmits 4K home cinema sources to a second TV. * Enabled with a firmware update.