Browse by Category
Sennheiser RS 175 - Wireless Headphones
- E-piphany Product Feed
Taking home entertainment to the next level, Sennheiser’s RS 175 offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package, so that you can enjoy music and television to the fullest. The Bass Boost and Surround Sound listening modes will allow you to experience your home entertainment system like never before – the former increases the audio bass response while the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound.
What’s more, the innovative digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate as you move from room to room. Additionally, the user-friendly design makes it easy to set up and enjoy the RS 175. The main controls are located on the headphones, so nothing will distract you from an exciting audio experience, and the comfortable fit is ideal for extended periods of use.
Sennheiser’s RS 175: Home entertainment just got more entertaining!
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Enables switching between dynamic bass and virtual surround sound
listening modes for situational sound customization
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
What's in the box?
- HDR 175 headphones
- TR 175 transmitter
- Optical cable
- Audio cable
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide
Frequency response - 17 - 22,000 Hz
Max. sound pressure level - 114 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD
THD, total harmonic distortion - <0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
Transducer principle - dynamic, closed
310 g (incl. batteries)
Operating time - up to 18 hrs
Audio input - 1 x 3.5 mm stereo, 1 x optical digital
Power consumption - ≤ 0.3 W (standby)
Range - Up to 100 m
Signal-to-noise ratio -Analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms
Signal-to-noise ratio -Digital input: > 90 dBA
Modulation - 8-FSK Digital
Carrier frequencies - 2.4 – 2.48 GHz
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review